Friday, July 14, 2006

Rants, raves, stories, and thoughts from the heart

This blog is about my mental liberation. So much time is spent in thinking and reflecting, and so little time passes before the product of my mental simmering is lost forever. What a waste of my life. Thus, this little blog, whether it attracts anyone to try to digest the incoherency of my mind or not, will be the most accurate representation of who I am: all my anger, frustration, happy thoughts, random questions, "creative" stories and anecdotes. Maybe there will be some stream of (sub)consciousness? that links together all of the crazy that spills forth, that I myself have great trouble comprehending. Or perhaps in the end, all this writing will ultimately prove my sanity. More to come, less to hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home