Sunday, August 20, 2006

Script.

If anyone reads this blog, you'll notice two particular posts that I made on August 12th and the 20th. They are lines in a short I will hopefully have filmed before the year is out. I'm about words, and speech, and through the script, I can see things and actions and scenes that unfold in my mind. I'm taking a "words first approach" to my screenwriting because the idea that I have for the short is so strong. I figure I will write out all of the dialogue first and have a storyboard laid out in my head as the words are created. I've just finished Scene II as shown, and hopefully will end up with 5-7 scenes comprising a 10-15 minute short film.

1 Comments:

Blogger Z Money said...

Yes, I read this. And you know, for some reason, this story sounds incredibly familiar. I guess we are in a movie. Yours. Anyway, I'm glad that our drama could be of use and inspiration somehow, I guess. Congratulations Pooks.

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home