Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fester is my uncle's name

It's funny how, no matter how carefree you may act, you find yourself still affected by stimuli to which you never even gave conscious thought. Emotions come pouring out of you with the proper trigger; a trigger that hopefully comes sooner rather than later. Otherwise you find yourself regurgitating an unending stream of partially coagulated, completely unacknowledged feelings, about which you wonder, "where the hell did all that come from?"

I guess it's healthy for that sort of release, because I don't think everyone has the time (or the desire to see a shrink), and vent in a "neutral" and "safe" environment. Neutral and safe never got anyone anywhere. For those that lack the source of the emotional equivalent of a very sharp tack to the overinflated balloon that is your subconscious mind, a psychiatrist might be recommended.

I on the other hand, don't want to see a psychiatrist, nor do I want to bleed my emotional guts to anyone in my life. I can see the sanguinary footprints behind me as I tread upon my own percolating emotions. Red is my favorite color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home