Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sex and Laughter

As I write this little entry, I'm watching a little entry. Well, the official HBO title is "Bikini Roundup", and as I have the mute on, I'm kind of taking a guess as to the plotline of this late-night masterpiece. There's a stereotypical wild west town, a girl in a bra top on a horse waving a gun around, and a bunch of surf-type rejects in bandanas and bad cowboy plaid. Oh yeah, and the clueless girls that just had sex with the rejects. Wow. There's not much more I can say that needs to justify this insult to celluloid.

Anyway, the point of this blog is to... oh wait... now the three girls are going to have sex with each other because the bad men are gone now.

Aaaand, back to reality. Sex is funny. It's hilarious. Just a bunch of humping and grinding like mindless creatures that don't seem capable of higher brain functions. With the mute on, and watching hilarious SNL digital clips, it doesn't seem that hard to put sex into perspective. It's a biological pursuit, and oftentimes gets in the way of creative genius. I firmly believe that people would get a lot more productiveness (or productivity) if they spent less time trying to get a little som'n som'n.

At least I guess until the sun comes up. Damn that sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home