Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Late Friday Night...

My adventures in LA continue. So, I work at Chili's in Westwood, while currently staying with my sister over in Arcadia. It's surreal being back in my hometown. Nice, but surreal.

Anyway, the drive out to Westwood from Arcadia is a half an hour, with no traffic. Thank God that so far, the money's been worth the temporary commute. I can't wait till I move into my own place.

I got done with work around midnight-thirty, Friday night/ Saturday morning. There wasn't much open in the ways of dining, but I found a fast food joint drive through open.

I roll up to the ordering window, dead tired from the night's work.

"Hello, can I help you?" (said very Mexicany)
"Yeah, I want to get a Whopper Junior with no onions." (me)
"..." (no response)
"Hello? Are you there?" (me)
"Sir, that would be Burger King." (Mexican)
"Eh?" (me)

I wanted my Whopper! I was having a Whopper freakout!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just to clarify, I was at Carl's Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home