Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How classy am I?

Pretty classy, because there's a few things I would like to say about somethings that are bothering me right now, but things happen as they will happen.

Another reason I'm classy is because I drink orange juice, from a glass.

You might think, okay big deal. BUT, I do it, I drink the orange juice from a classy glass, in the SUN. You might say I bask in the sunlight, proven to cure depression, produce Vitamin D for your body, keep you from getting sick, all that jazz.

But I take it a step further my friends. You see, I hadn't brushed my teeth yet that morning. Because everybody knows, when you brush your teeth BEFORE you drink orange juice, you're wasting the juice. Plus it tastes worse than fermented baby diaper (or so I've heard).

In addition, I wear my snazzy headband that I borrowed from a friend of a mind. A friend that's a girl, because normal guys don't wear headbands, and I'm not normal.

Finally, the piece de resistance! I drink my orange juice in a glass, in the sun, with teeth funk, wearing a head band, at the bus stop in front of my sister's apartment.

That is class, my friends. Good day to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home